Ken Granger, Partner
- 20+ years of extensive public sector experience in executive branch procurement, administration, and technology
- Former Deputy Chief of Staff and Policy Director for Governor Charlie Crist
- Former Chief of Staff, Department of Management Services
- Former Deputy Secretary, Department of Management Services
- Former Chief Information Officer, Department of Management Services
- Former Senior Strategy Consultant for a leading consulting firm
- Certified Project Management Professional
Serving as a Deputy Chief of Staff and Policy Director for a Governor, a Deputy Secretary for the Department of Management Services, as well as a State Chief Information Officer and Chief of Staff for a major agency all helped shape Ken Granger’s current executive branch-focused practice.
Ken devotes his time to identifying and navigating state procurements, where he has successfully helped his clients secure over $500 million in contract awards. His experience overseeing agencies such as the Department of Health, Agency for Health Care Administration, Department of State, Agency for Persons with Disabilities, Department of Community Affairs (now Department of Economic Opportunity), and Department of Management Services makes him uniquely qualified to help clients navigate the detailed processes of state government to achieve their goals.
A Florida State College of Business graduate and certified Project Management Professional, Ken Granger has also worked as a senior strategy consultant and project manager for a leading technology firm, providing valuable perspective on the private sector’s relationship with government.