Jared Rosenstein, Partner
- Leading statewide lobbyist in emergency management and disaster consulting
- Expertise in municipal representation, information technology, transportation, healthcare, state appropriations, and electronic entertainment
- Former Legislative Affairs Director, Florida Division of Emergency Management
- Extensive experience in both the Florida House of Representatives and Florida Senate
- Influence Magazine’s Runner-Up Health Care Lobbyist of the Year, 2021
- Florida Politics ’30 under 30’ rising Stars of Florida Politics
Jared Rosenstein began his career in the Florida Senate while attending Florida State University. After graduating from Florida State University with a degree in political science, Rosenstein worked for several members of the Florida House of Representatives while attending law school at Nova Southeastern University’s School of Law. As a legislative staffer in both chambers, he provided policy analysis on gaming, animal welfare, and natural disaster issues; additionally, during the 2018 legislative session, he helped craft the Marjory Stoneman Douglas School Safety Act.
In addition to his legislative experience, Rosenstein was the legislative affairs Director at the Florida Department of Emergency Management (FDEM) under Governor Ron DeSantis and Director Jared Moskowitz. Rosenstein was the primary point of contact for federal, state, and local elected officials during the COVID-19 pandemic. Considered one of the top emergency management lobbyists, Rosenstein is often called upon to present and share his expertise with elected officials across the state.
Rosenstein splits his time between Fort Lauderdale and Tallahassee and is an ardent supporter of Jewish causes, animal rescue organizations, and cancer research initiatives.